(Gregory IV is referred as Gregory for the times before he became pope.)
1. What was Gregory’s father’s name?
2. Who ordained Gregory a priest?
3. At which basilica was Gregory priest?
4. When was Gregory IV pope?
5. When was Gregory IV elected pope?
6. Who appointed Methodius patriarch of Constantinople in 843?
7. Whom did Gregory IV accompany beyond the Alps?
8. Whom did Gregory IV appoint archbishop of Hamburg?
9. Which feast’s observance did Gregory IV promulgate?
10. When did Gregory IV die?