(John XIX is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. To which family did Romano belong?
2. Which pope was Romano’s brother?
3. What was Romano when he was chosen to become pope?
4. When was John XIX pope?
5. When did John XIX crown Conrad II emperor?
6. Which see lost its status as patriarchate in 1027 and regained in 1029?
7. Whose feast was raised to the rank of an Apostle by John XIX?
8. Of which diocese was St. Martial the first bishop?
9. Who sent gifts to John XIX to recognize the patriarch of Constantinople as ecumenical patriarch?
10. Who caused the pope’s name to be erased from the diptychs of the churches of Constantinople?