(Clement IV is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Gui Foulques born?
2. When Gui Foulques’ wife died how many children did she leave?
3. Of which diocese was Gui Foulques bishop?
4. Of which archdiocese was Gui Foulques archbishop?
5. When was Clement IV elected pope?
6. Where was Clement IV when he was elected pope?
7. Whom did Clement IV make king of Naples and Sicily in 1266?
8. Who was killed in the battle of Benevento on 22 February 1266?
9. When did Clement IV die?
10. Where did Clement IV die?