(Gregory VI is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Who was Giovanni Graziano’s godson who became pope?
2. Where was Giovanni Graziano archpriest?
3. Who sold papacy to Giovanni Graziano?
4. When was Gregory VI elected pope?
5. Two former popes returned to Rome in 1046 to claim papacy. One was Benedict IX. Who was the second claimant?
6. Where did Gregory VI meet
7. Which council deposed Gregory VI for simony?
8. When was Gregory VI deposed?
9. Who accompanied Gregory VI to
10. Where did Gregory VI die?