(John XVIII is referred by his baptismal name for the times before he became pope.)
1. Where was Giovanni Fasano born?
2. What was Giovanni Fasano’s father?
3. When was John XVIII crowned pope?
4. Of which diocese in England was John XVIII founder?
6. Which diocese was re-established by John XVIII?
7. When did John XVIII hold the Roman Synod?
8. Of which archdiocese was Elphege, who received pallium from John XVIII, archbishop?
9. Who was the archbishop of Tria to received pallium from John XVIII?
10. Where did John XVIII die?