2. Which countries annexed Poland in 1939?
3. Who was the leader of Solidarity?
4. Who was awarded the Nobel Prize in
5. Who was the king of Poland in 960-992?
6. Which of the following poets is a woman?
7. How many medals were won by Poland in
8. Who succeeded Karol Wojtyla as archbishop of Krakow?
9. Who of the following is not a patron saint of Poland?
10. Who painted " Lake Switez “?
11. When did Poland become a member of the
12. How are Lech Kaczynaki who became president on December 23, 2005 and Jaroslaw Kaczynaki who became prime minister on July 10, 2006 related?
13. Who was born in Warsaw and became National Security Advisor in
14. Which is the currency of Poland?
15. Who invented interferometer?
16. Who first discovered an extra-solar planet?
17. Who of the following offered to die for another during
18. Who won the Battle of Danzig in 1807?
19. In which city is the Central Museum of Textiles?
20. When was LOT Polish Airlines founded?
21. Who won the Shipping Line of the year 2007 award?
22. Which is the national flower of Poland?
23. Which mast collapsed in 1991?
24. Which of the following rivers empties into the Baltic Sea?
25. When is the National Day of Poland?
Originally posted 2017-02-24 22:33:12.