3. Who was the Roman Emperor in 41-54 AD?
4. Who won Wimbledon Women’s Singles Championship in 1988?
5. Who is the author of Pride and Prejudice?
6. In the Bible, who is the eldest son of
7. In which film it is said, “Some dreams come true. Some don’t. Keep on dreaming."?
8. Who is considered the father of geometry?
9. Which country was known as Nyasaland?
11. Which country has 11 official languages?
13. How many lines are in a limerick?
14. The flag of which country has one big star and four small stars?
15. Which is the national
16. Who won seven gold medals in swimming in 1972
17. What is sodium chloride?
18. Who is the patron saint of music?
19. What is the meaning of
20. In the Bible, Joseph was sold by his brothers for how many silver coins?
21. How many furlongs is one mile?
22. Who is the founder of Sikhism?
23. When is the Feast Day of
24. Which river joins Ganga at Allahabad?
25. Who was the Carthagian general during Punic War II?