1. Who is the first President of theUnited States of America?
2. Who was born on August 15, 1769?
3. Which city was previously known as Salisbury?
4. Who is the author of “A streetcar named desire"?
5. Which film is in Aramaic and Latin?
6. Who won Wimbledon Men’s Singles Championship in 1977?
8. What name was taken by Cardinal Joseph Sarto when he became pope?
9. How many metres is one mile?
10. What are vertebrates that live both under water and on land called?
11. Which of the following books is not part of Pentateuch?
12. Which of the following countries is landlocked?
13. What does Yugoslavia mean?
14. Which state of USA was once part of Russia?
15. What did the Greeks call the present day Amu River in Iran?
16. Which of these is not a metal?
17. Which language is written in five scripts?
18. Which British monarch in 20th century was not crowned?
19. Who was told “Beware the Ides of March."?
20. Which country’s postal stamps have the name Helvetia?
21. Yen is the currency of which country?
22. Which is the national flower of Australia?
23. What is the number of squares on a chessboard?
24. Which city was the summer capital of India during British Rule?
25. The name of which city was changed to Petrograd and Leningrad?