The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons is the implementing body of the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), which entered into force in 1997. OPCW has 192 Member States, who are working together to achieve a world free of chemical weapons.
2. Which country took the initiative in 1925 for Geneva Protocol for ban of chemical weapons but did not sign the protocol until 1975?
Conference on Disarmament adopt Chemical Weapons Convention, officially known as Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons and their Destruction?
3. When did the
4. When was Chemical Weapons Convention opened to signature by all countries?
5. When did Chemical Weapons Convention come into force?
6. Where are the headquarters of OPCW?
7. How many are members of the Executive Council of OPCW?
8. Which branch of OPCW inspects storage sites?
9. Where did OPCW carry out destruction of chemical weapons in 2004?
10. When did OPCW win Nobel Prize for Peace?