1. What is the number of states in India?
2. Which is the first state to be formed on the basis of language?
3. When was Burma was separated from India?
4. When did India become a republic?
6. Who was the Speaker of the Lok Sabha before he became the President of India?
7. What was the age of Morarji Desai when he became the Prime Minister?
8. How was Tamil Nadu known?
10. Nagaland was separated from which state?
11. Which is the smallest state in terms of area?
12. Where is the tomb of Akbar?
13. Which is the national animal of India?
14. Which is the national flower of India?
15. Who founded Indian National Congress?
16. Which former Indian Prime Minister’s birthday is on December 25?
17. Which state was known as North East Frontier Agency?
18. Which state or union territory has French as an official language?
19. Which is the official language of Jammu and Kashmir?
20. Which state became part of India in 1975?
21. Which city was the summer capital of India during British Rule?
22. Who was the only Indian Governor General?
23. Which Prime Minister could not prove his majority in Lok Sabha in May 1996?
24. Which of the following religions did not originate in India?
25. When did Rabindranath Tagore die?
26. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam President of India?
27. Who was man of the match in the final of Cricket World Cup 1983?
28. What is the CBI motto?
29. Which country came into existence after Indo-Pak War of 1971?
30. On which novel by Vikas Swarup is the film Slumdog Millionaire based?