1. In the Bible who interpreted the dreams of Pharaoh?
2. The flag of which country has the Star of David?
3. In which year was Magna Carta signed?
4. When was Carthage destroyed?
5. Which country is ruled by a single dynasty for more than two thousand years?
6. Who is the author of Ben Hur?
7. Which game is played with five players on either side?
8. Which is the national flower of Ireland?
11. Where is Emperor Akbar’s tomb?
12. Who died in the Battle of Trafalgar?
13. To which Order did Martin Luther belong?
14. What is the type of Government in Swaziland?
15. Who killed US President Abraham Lincoln?
16. Who won the Hockey World Cup in 1975?
17. Which TV news channel began telecast in 1980?
18. Which of the following is not a gas?
19. Which state was known as Mysore?
20. Who was the Czar of Russia in 1917?
21. What is the height of the proposed Burj Tower in Dubai?
22. The islands Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku and Kyushu are part of which country?
23. Who is the patron saint of Australia?
24. When is the Feast Day of St. John the Baptist?
25. Which of the following countries is landlocked?