3. Who is the patron saint of Canada?
4. Which are the official languages of Canada?
5. When did Montreal host
6. Who was the Prime Minister of Canada from 1968 to 1979?
7. What is in the centre of Canada’s flag?
8. Which of the following is not a province of Canada?
9. Who said “The medium is the message."?
10. Who after winning gold medal in 100 metres race in
11. Which province of Canada has predominantly French population?
12. Which of the following islands is not a part of Canada?
13. In which province a referendum on independence was held in 1995?
14. Who won the Olympic gold medal in 100 metres race in
15. Who is the first Canadian Cardinal ?
16. Where was Jesuit missionary Isaac Jogues born ?
17. Which is the national
18. Which are the two Houses of Canadian Parliament?
has larger area than Canada?
20. Who is the Head of State of Canada?
21. Which country is on the south of Canada?
22. Which is the predominant
23. Which is the longest river in Canada?
24. Which is the highest mountain in Canada?
25. Canada has how may time zones?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter