3. What is the number of states in USA?
4. Which city is known as the Big
5. Who had the longest tenure as President of USA?
6. Which of the following cities is in
7. Which city was known as New Amsterdam?
8. How many stars are in the flag of USA?
9. If the President and Vice President of USA die at the same time who becomes the President?
10. What is the number of judges in Federal Supreme Court?
12. If it is 6.00 a.m. in New York what is the time in Los Angeles?
14. Who was the candidate in the Presidential Election of 1992, who did not belong to Republican or Democratic Party?
15. Abraham Lincoln was shot on 14 April 1865. It was _____.
has the highest number of Jews?
17. Which is the tallest building in USA?
18. Which is the first 24 hours news channel?
19. Which is the 49th State of USA?
20. Which President had the surname Blythe at the time of his birth?
21. When was Pearl Harbour attacked by the Japanese Air Force?
22. USA fought with which country in 1898?
23. Who has done the role of American President in the film Independence Day?
24. Who is the first citizen of USA to be canonised?
25. In which year man stepped on the Moon for the first time?